In episode 33 of The Side Hustle Show, I’m joined by Virginia Roberts from TheHeartographer.com. Virginia shares an awesome story of side hustle success, turning a personal skill into a hobby, then into a part-time coaching business, eventually quitting her job to be a full-time entrepreneur.
The conversation revolves around Virginia’s coaching business, but there are a ton of parallels that can apply to really any niche coaching business. This is a good one.
Big shout-out to Kai Davis from Episode 4 for the introduction.
- How she got her first clients.
- How to create tiered pricing packages that deliver more value than a straight hourly rate.
- Why she said “I wasn’t really ready to quit,” and what got her over the edge.
- How to deliver the service to clients around town, around the country and around the world.
- Look inside Virginia’s marketing and sales tactics.
- Why she’s been hesitant to “productize” the business.
- Virginia’s #1 tip for Side Hustle Nation.
- The Quit Show
- Udemy | How to Earn Passive Income on Udemy
- Virginia on Twitter
I was excited to hear about this cool little business because it just goes to show you there are opportunities everywhere. Can you apply Virginia’s lessons and strategies to your own side hustle?
Also, what do you think about the listener question — should side hustlers put their business on LinkedIn?
Feel free to share your input in the comments below.