One of the surprising bright spots in my side hustle portfolio (my strategy of building multiple income streams) has been Fiverr.
After hearing the incredible story of AnarchoFighter last year, I knew I had to give the platform a shot!
While I haven’t exactly earned house-buying money, it has turned into a nice little revenue source. I’m up $7490 through 14 months, or a little over $500 a month on average.
($920 of that came during a wild 10-day stretch last spring when they featured my gig on the homepage.)
Fiverr is a fun marketplace that is growing each and every day, and is on of the top 100 most popular sites in the US and in the top 150 worldwide.
In fact, just last month they announced a TV advertising campaign to drive even more new buyers to the site. They’re spending money to promote YOU, the seller. It’s entirely a peer-to-peer marketplace — they only make money when their sellers make money.
Like Amazon and other platforms, I think it makes sense to have a “buy button” (or several) on these giant platforms where customers already are and are ready to buy.
Free PDF Download:
This episode is just me on the mic, and I walk through:
- How I got started on Fiverr as a buyer, then as a seller.
- What gigs I offered.
- Some ideas to brainstorm what gigs you could sell for $5 and beyond.
- How I’m optimizing my Fiverr platform for conversions, positive feedback, and increased sales.
- My plans and strategies to double or triple my Fiverr income in the next few months.
- Last week’s episode on ridesharing w/ Harry Campbell
- How One Fiverr Seller Earned Enough To Buy a House
- The Self-Publishing Platform That Outsold Amazon
- How I Got on the Homepage of Fiverr and Earned $920 in 10 Days
- Using Fiverr for Fake Video Testimonials (trust me!)
- Auto TextExpander for Chrome
- PantheraNetwork (home of Fiverr’s affiliate program; now they’re on LinkShare)
If you’ve been selling on Fiverr, or think you might want to start, please leave a comment below and let me know.
And if I’m missing the boat on any killer gig ideas or must-do marketing/sales tactics, let me know as well!
Free PDF Download: