Fiverr week continues!
Beyond being an excellent place to begin your side hustle as a seller of goods and services, Fiverr is an amazing resource for entrepreneurial buyers.
Today’s post will explore some of the gigs you can buy to help get your side hustle business off the ground on the cheap. This is perfect for bootstrappers without a lot of capital to play with!
Before you even start your business, there are some great Fiverr gigs that can set you up for success down the road.
Even though there are some sellers offering business planning templates or to write your business plan for you, I wouldn’t expect much from a $5 business plan. I think you should at least do that on your own, even if it’s just a rough outline of what you’ll be selling and to whom.
After that’s done, some valuable gigs in this pre-launch space might include:
- The 196-point start-up checklist and project plan by bizgrowthcoach.
- 2 hours of market research by enjolithewriter.
- Business name suggestions by nreluctant.
Setting Up Shop
Once you’ve got your business plan done, the market researched, and a name decided on, the fun really starts. Next up:
- Custom logo design by actualreviewnet.
- Business cards by huester1.
- Website set-up and WordPress installation by alinam1.
- Custom favicon by jtengle. (A favicon is the mini graphic on each browser tab; on this site it’s the silhouette of the man running with the briefcase.)
Building Out Your Website
Fiverr has a ton of technically qualified sellers and web developers willing to do small jobs and website tweaks starting at just $5.
- Custom email capture/opt-in form set-up by picsbit.
- Animated explainer video by uniquefivex.
- Custom content and articles by mandulis.
There’s nothing worse than launching a new website and hearing the crickets. Thankfully there is no shortage of marketing help on Fiverr to get your traffic numbers humming in no time.
- 500 marketing strategies by signup22.
- Email autoresponder template by anarchofighter. (Top-Rated Fiverr seller featured in tomorrow’s podcast!)
- SEO / linkbuilding by volarex.
- Generate traffic for your website by amazesolutions.
It’s a social world and you need to be on social media because your customers already are.
- Turn your WordPress website into an iPhone app by elena123.
Administrative / Miscellaneous
- Virtual assistant service by ratedkg.
- The answer to any legal question by provenfighter.
- An awesome cover for your ebook by vikncharlie.
Of course this is just the tip of the iceberg of the many useful services you can find on Fiverr. If you don’t find something you want through the normal browsing, you can search for gigs based on keywords or you create your own gig request and post it to the seller community.
Do your due diligence and keep in mind, if something sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
There are plenty of gigs that don’t offer much value at all, so pay attention to the feedback and do business with those sellers who are serious about their Fiverr reputation.
But the most exciting part about all of this is that Fiverr gives you a one-stop platform for almost anything a new side hustle business could need. And if you were to order every single one of the gigs mentioned above, you’d only have invested $95!
What’s your favorite Fiverr-gig? What’s delivered the most bang for the buck for you? Any non-spammy suggestions are welcomed in the comments below.