In this episode of The Side Hustle Show, we meet Jeremy Blanchard, a soon-to-be full-time Life and Leadership Coach. While working as a web developer, Jeremy has been cultivating his coaching business as a fun, profitable, and fulfilling side hustle.
During our interview, he shares his passion for the business of helping others, and gives his firsthand advice on how you can do the same.
In exchange for your 34 minutes, you’ll learn:
- The value proposition of coaching.
- The importance of having a mentor who’s walked the path.
- How to get your first paying customers.
- How to overcome the common objections.
- The sales strategy that produces a 50% conversion rate.
- Why coaching is “the best job ever.”
Links mentioned in this episode:
Are you considering hiring a coach? Have you ever worked with a coach before for non-athletic pursuits? I’m curious to know how it went. Let me know in the comments below!