In Episode 28 of The Side Hustle Show I sit down with Scott Bold to discuss how Airbnb bookings pay the majority of his rent.
Just imagine, if a side hustle could cover your living expenses, would that give you a sense of freedom from your job?
Airbnb.com is the peer-to-peer accommodations site where you can rent a room from a local resident instead of paying for a hotel. And similarly, you can rent out space in your house to out-of-town guests, and make some great side hustle cash doing so!
On top of that, it’s a cool opportunity to meet people from around the world and show off your home town.
- How to get started as an Airbnb host.
- Considerations if you don’t own your home.
- How to screen your potential guests.
- The unexpected upsides and downsides of hosting.
- How Airbnb’s liability insurance protects you.
- Pricing strategies to maximize your income / occupancy / happiness.
- Scott’s #1 tip for Side Hustle Nation.
- How I Made Money This Summer Without Working
- Airbnb as a real estate investment strategy
What do you think? Could Airbnb be a good side hustle for you? Have you tried it already? Leave a comment below and let me know!