The Sharing Economy is one of those “too-big-to-ignore” trends, and I think it’s a great opportunity to get your feet wet in side hustling.
These app-powered peer-to-peer transactions are unlocking an estimated $300 billion in economic activity by 2025. Want your piece of the pie?
We’re still in the early days of The Sharing Economy, which largely centers on turning your underutilized assets (your house, car, stuff, expertise, time, money, etc.) into dollars.
Today’s guest is a sharing economy buyer, seller, and expert. Glenn Carter is the author of the Secrets of The Sharing Economy series and founder of TheCasualCapitalist.com, a site dedicated to sharing economy success.
Tune in to hear about several promising platforms and Glenn’s top tips for side hustlers getting started down this path.
UPDATE: Looking a massive list of sharing economy platforms? Look no further! I’ve compiled more than 200 of them for you here.
UPDATE: Glenn created a Udemy course, also called Secrets of the Sharing Economy, and has offered 20% off for Side Hustle Nation.
Free PDF Download:
- Freshbooks.com – Start your 30-day free trial today!
- What The Sharing Economy is and how you can get started today.
- A few of Glenn’s favorite “lesser-known” platforms that are ripe for the hustling.
- His strategy for getting started as a new “sharer.”
- How one college student is earning $1700 a month part-time by “platform stacking.”
- How to find the right sharing economy platform(s) for you.
- Glenn’s #1 tip for Side Hustle Nation.
- The Casual Capitalist Quiz
- Secrets of The Sharing Economy
- Glenn’s Udemy course on making money in the sharing economy (20% off for SHN)
- 200+ Sharing Economy platforms you can use to earn extra money
- Airbnb (get up to $35 off your first stay)
- Uber (get your first ride free, up to $10)
- Lyft (get a $250 driver sign-up bonus; conditions apply)
- DogVacay | 3 People Who Earn $1,000+ Every Month Playing with Dogs
Free PDF Download: