Robert Farrington is more successful than 99% of all bloggers on the planet. He routinely earns between $3000 and $5000 a month from his blogs.
And the kicker?
Yeah, he still has a full-time job completely unrelated to this amazing side hustle!
- MyMultipleIncomes.com (inactive)
He shares his tips for blogging success as well has his plan to leave the corporate world behind in the next two years.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why other bloggers in your niche are NOT your competition.
- Why content-rich sites like blogs will outlast and out-earn thin niche sites.
- The smart strategy that got his content tweeted out by the Shark Tank hosts
- The importance of building a real brand around your blog.
- The unique monetization strategy that blows Adsense out of the water.
- One savvy way to identify sites that might be for sale.
- The important action most bloggers overlook.
Mentioned during the interview:
- Derek Halpern – “Newsjacking” or “drafting”
- SmartPassiveIncome | NicheSiteDuel 2.0
- Spencer Haws – NichePursuits.com
- Help a Reporter (HARO)
- Financial Bloggers Conference
What do you think? Is blogging a good side hustle?
Hey just a quick favor to ask — if you’re enjoying this podcast, please be sure to drop in a quick review in iTunes. It’s a huge help, thank you so much!