A few rules to live by for Side Hustle Nation.
1. Thou Shalt Hustle
If it were easy, everyone would be doing it.
Real businesses (even part-time ones) take real work.
If you know a legit get-rich-scheme, let me know.
2. Thou Shalt Keep an Open Mind
3. Thou Shalt Experiment
4. Thou Shalt Bootstrap
Don’t make a bet you can’t afford to lose.
5. Thou Shalt Make Meaning (and money)
6. Thou Shalt Ship
Perfection is the enemy of good enough.
The timing will never be “just right.”
Launch, get feedback, improve, repeat.
7. Thou Shalt Keep Your Goals in Mind
8. Thou Shalt Support Other Side Hustlers
Entrepreneurship can be a lonely road.
The journey is better together.
We’re all chasing the same freedom.
9. Thou Shalt Take Time for Yourself
10. Thou Shalt Have Fun
Are you on board?