In Episode 29 of The Side Hustle Show, Timo Kiander of ProductiveSuperdad.com shares his top 6 productivity hacks for side hustlers to maximize their time and output.
We also get into a fun discussion about managing email, something I definitely have an unhealthy addiction to.
This conversation is built on years of experience and research, as well as the habits of top-performing online entrepreneurs.
In fact, Timo is the perfect guy to discuss this with since he literally wrote the book on the subject. Online Business Productivity: How to Start a Productive Online Business and Get Sh*t Done – Even When You Are Working 9-5! is now available on Amazon.
I was given an advance copy for review, and can say it was a quick, fun, and inspirational read. It’s actually a series of 18 short chapters, each from a different well-known online business personality — many of whom got their start as side hustlers.
The 6 Tips:
- Prepare in advance.
- Make the most of your travel time. (For example, by listening to this podcast)
- Working in small chunks of tasks and time.
- Elimination — your not-to-do-list.
- Slow down.
- Get a coach.
Listen in for Timo’s explanation and reasoning behind these points, as well as our tips on managing email overload and Timo’s surprising #1 tip for Side Hustle Nation.
- Alan Lakein | How to Get Control of Your Time and Your Life
- Getting Things Done | My review
- LessDoing.com | Ari’s Udemy course
- Danny Iny | FirepoleMarketing.com
What do you do to stay productive and build your business? Leave a comment below and share what works for you.