Kenny Azama has worked with massive global brands like Nike, Samsung, Apple, Chevrolet, and Coca Cola, but he’s not an ad agency or a top secret marketing mogul.
He’s a professional brand ambassador, “someone who is temporarily hired to represent a brand in a positive light, and provide consumers with a memorable face-to-face experience.”
I think this in an interesting side hustle, and one we haven’t covered on the site before, because as Kenny explains, there are always gigs nearby, they’re fun, and they can actually pay pretty well.
When we caught up, Kenny was in the middle of a cross-country RV tour for a pet care brand, earning $2k a week!
Traveling the country, playing with dogs, and making $8k a month? Um, that sounds pretty cool!
Kenny is so in love with this income stream he’s actually built an online platform dedicated to helping people learn more about the opportunity.
Free PDF Download:
- What a brand ambassador is and does.
- The 3 best places to find brand ambassador gigs.
- The time commitment and pre-requisites involved.
- The 8 different types of brand ambassadors and the earning potential for each. (up to $100/hr!)
- Kenny’s advice on how to get hired for the best gigs.
- Kenny’s #1 tip for Side Hustle Nation.
- BrandAmbassadorWorld.com (no longer active)
- BrandAmbassadorWorld.com/SHN (no longer active)
What do you think? Viable side hustle for you?
Pin it for later: