In Episode 45 of The Side Hustle Show, I’m joined by Chris Ducker to discuss personal branding and utilizing virtual team members to make the most of your time.
As side hustlers, it makes a lot of sense since we only have limited time to work on our business projects. Why not buy some more time to accelerate your efforts?
In addition to being a successful entrepreneur in the brick-and-mortar world, Chris is a popular blogger, podcaster, speaker, and author — and someone who’s been one of my “virtual mentors” the last couple years.
One interesting thing is that Virtual Staff Finder, the business Chris is probably best known for in the online world, really started as a “side hustle” to his call center business. Today, it’s a pretty serious operation 6-figure operation all on its own.
See, even CEO’s can be side hustlers!
Alex has added a couple powerful business books to his suite of smartphone apps, and his marketing suggestions helped increase the exposure of this podcast 20% in just a couple months!
Learn more here.
- Why personal branding is important, even for side hustlers.
- Chris’ recommendation on how to get started in your spare time.
- The 2 specific actions he took to accelerate the growth of his platform.
- Why the “secret” to monetization lies in answering people’s questions and solving their problems.
- How to know when it’s time to hire a virtual assistant.
- The 3 types of outsourcing, and how to find out which one could help you the most.
- What part-time entrepreneurs will learn from his new book.
- Chris’ #1 tip for Side Hustle Nation.
- Virtual Freedom
- Crush It!
- The 4-Hour Workweek
- Platform by Michael Hyatt
- Chris’ Branding Bootcamp course
What do you think? Are you working with virtual team members to help build your side hustle?
If not, what’s holding you back?
At the end of the episode, I shared my “virtual freedom” moment, and I’m curious to hear from you. If you’re working with a virtual assistant, do you have a “virtual freedom” moment that stands out in your mind? And if you haven’t taken the plunge and hired a VA yet, what kind of impact do you envision them having on your business and your life?
Leave a comment below and let me know!