In Episode 41 of The Side Hustle Show, I’m joined by Montina “Sparkwisdom” Portis, a fellow side hustler (soon to be “retired” from corporate life). She’s an author, coach, and an online entrepreneur.
And she’s kind of a big deal on YouTube.
We talk all about building a platform online, and all the doors that opens up to you. This conversation covers a lot of resources (some linked below), as well as Montina’s unique strategy for re-purposing content and fueling different online platforms and income streams.
- Why YouTube is such a powerful medium to build a platform.
- Montina’s “edutainment” theory of online video.
- How and why to build an engaged community.
- Why she says, “there’s no such thing as an overnight success.”
- Her 2 biggest mistakes.
- How she’s set up her group coaching business.
- One unique way the questions from her clients fuel other revenue streams.
- Montina’s top tips for Side Hustle Nation.
- FullTimeSuccess.com (link no longer active)
- Episode 9 of the Side Hustle Show w/ Kindle Author Steve Scott
- Montina on YouTube
- Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook
- Viewbix (out of business)
- Udemy | How to Earn Passive Income w/ Udemy
- Skillfeed (out of business)
- Ramit Sethi’s Earn1K course
- Montina’s Part-Time Entrepreneur Academy (Full-Time Success Academy)
Thanks so much for listening! What do you think about Montina’s tactics and ideas?
Leave a comment below and let me know.