In Episode 2 of The Side Hustle Show, I have my good friend and “genyus” Theresa Campbell as my guest. By day she’s helping Ford reclaim the American Road and by night she’s helping people harness their superpowers and ignite meaningful lives.
In this interview we talk about:
- When to start charging money.
- Why the “average” customer doesn’t matter.
- Why it’s so difficult to put a price tag on your work.
- Why her first customer had her in tears.
- Her #1 tip for side hustle entrepreneurs.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Her Life, Her Legacy (coming soon)
- Happier by Tal Ben-Shahar (book)
- Dying to Live (book — coming soon)
- I’m Fine, Thanks (the documentary I couldn’t remember the title of)
- Brandi Holmes (co-founder of GenYus)
- The Art of Exceptional Living by Jim Rohn
- Turning Pro by Steven Pressfield
- World Domination Summit
What did you think? If you have any comments or questions for Theresa, feel free to leave a quick note below.
Thanks for listening and I’ll see you in Episode 3!