In Episode 6 of The Side Hustle Show, I have a chance to sit down with Emma Perez of OrlandoWeddingDances.com to discuss how she’s built her side hustle business by leveraging her passion for dance along with some savvy marketing moves. This show has some great tips on how to crack the multi-billion dollar wedding market without spending a fortune on advertising.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How to get paid for your skills and passions.
- Why word of mouth and social proof is crucial in a business without (hopefully) many repeat customers.
- Emma’s killer free strategy for breaking into the multi-billion dollar wedding market.
- The opportunity in local SEO for an offline business.
- Where to find targeted, local advertising opportunities online.
- How to use Kickstarter to fund ambitious, big idea projects.
- Her #1 tip for side hustle entrepreneurs.
Links mentioned in the show:
- OrlandoWeddingDances.com (no longer online)
- Rhythm of the World (no longer online)
- Rhythm of the World Kickstarter Project
If you have any questions or comments for Emma, please leave a note below and I’ll make sure she sees it.
What do you think? Is there an opportunity for you to create a similar part-time business in your area?