I’m excited to have Ari Meisel from LessDoing.com on the podcast today! Ari is one of the leading thinkers in the productivity space and someone I’ve been following online for a couple years.
Today though, we shift gears a little bit and talk about the online education platform Udemy.com as a potential side hustle opportunity. Ari’s Less Doing course is a popular offering on the site and I had the chance to take it last month after winning a contest on Meron Bareket’s site.
It’s a short and sweet episode at 26 minutes, but we cover a lot of ground.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Why Udemy is an excellent platform for passive income.
- How to set up your course for maximum quality and success.
- One savvy tactic to flood your new course with students and reviews.
- Ari’s #1 tip for Side Hustle Nation.
- Ari’s course: The Art of Less Doing
- Expert Enough
- FancyHands.com (50% off your first month!)
What do you think? Have you ever taken any paid online courses? Could you see yourself teaching one?
I think Udemy is a pretty attractive side hustle opportunity and am curious if anyone else has had any experience there.