It’s time to dive into the ol’ listener mailbag and answer a few
questions in this week’s edition of The Side Hustle Show.
I’ve had quite a few interesting questions come in since the last Q&A episode, and picked 20 to talk through in today’s show.
Like this format?
This is the 9th installment of “20 Questions” so feel free to go back and binge on the older ones too:
- 346: The Con of the Side Hustle, Beanie Babies, Affiliate Marketing, and More: 20 Questions with Nick
- 320: Multiplying Money, Morning Routines, and $100k Side Hustles: 20 Questions with Nick
- 291: Email, Ebooks, Platforms, and Conferences: 20 Questions with Nick
- 271: Brilliant Blogging, Ruthless Productivity, and Guaranteed Success: 20 Questions with Nick
- 245: Network Marketing, Imposter Syndrome, My Side Hustle Mistakes, and More: 20 Questions with Nick
- 219: Growing Traffic, Monetization, List-Building, a Day in the Life, and More: 20 Questions with Nick
- 198: Blogging, Branding, Book Writing, and Finding the Right Side Hustle for You: 20 Questions with Nick
- 181: SEO, Affiliate Marketing, Self-Publishing, Udemy, and More: 20 Questions with Nick
A common piece of advice you’ll hear is to take audience questions and turn them into content, so here’s a meta example of that in action.
This episode covers market saturation, getting up earlier, mapping out content, and lots more.
Or use the player app above to listen right in your browser.
- Skillshare – Get two months of unlimited access to 24,000+ Skillshare courses free!
- Ezoic – Get a Google PageSpeed score of 80 or better with a 7-day free trial!
- How do you monetize your blog?
- Since the market is so saturated nowadays, can you really start an online business and earn a decent side income?
- How do you conceptualize and categorize the things you want to write about?
- Is there a market for me to create personalized calendars, invitations, and Christmas cards for other people as a side hustle?
- Do you have any tips for developing a routine to wake up earlier?
- Is it worth paying Bluehost $2000 to build my website for me?
- Do you know of a business that started as primarily an informative blog and is now an e-commerce site?
- How does one create a side income that may turn into a larger income, without losing their main source of income?
- What are your suggestions for junior hustlers?
- Should I start my own business and compete with my current employer?
- To sell my eco-friendly products online, what steps do you think I should take when creating my business blog or website?
- Do you have any specific piece of writing or video of any kind that really helped you personally?
- Should I sell a service under my own name or personal brand, or as an agency?
- When starting a new venture, how do you plan your day or activities that need to happen step by step?
- What makes for a great interview?
- How’d you get to 10 million downloads?
- How should I deal with the privacy blockers that are messing up my website?
- What was your biggest challenge in making your course?
- What SEO tactics are working well for you at the moment?
- Did you ever end up making a hire for your executive assistant / content manager position you posted over the summer?
Links and Resources
- Sa El on The Side Hustle Show | SimplyInsurance.com
- Dollar Sprout
- Jonathan Mendonsa on The Side Hustle Show
- The Side Hustle Nation Facebook Group
- Sleep Cycle app
- My affiliate link for Bluehost
- Beaver Builder
- The Best Business Ideas for Kids
- Expert Secrets by Russell Brunson
- The Go Giver by Bob Burg
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- Peter Diamandis: Why Abundance is Our Future
- Kai Davis on The Side Hustle Show
- Chris Schwab on The Side Hustle Show
- My Podcast Production Process – Start to Finish
- The Progress Journal | 5 Ways to Be More Effective Every Day
- Easy Table of Contents Plugin
Thanks so much for tuning in!