Is all network marketing a scam?
It can’t be, right? It’s a $176 billion industry, and one of the most popular side hustles on the planet.
In this episode, Brian Swichkow of CatalystMLM.com shares the true recipe for MLM success, how to choose the right company for you, and pitfalls to avoid.
Brian is on a mission to show the world that multi-level marketing is a legitimate side hustle (and main hustle), and help people learn the right way to go about it.
There is a lot of money spent on hype and selling people on an impossible dream; the reality is it’s a long-game and takes a lot of work — but for those who get it and put in the time, it can be a very attractive and lucrative business.
- How to spot a good MLM company from a bad one.
- Why some of the world’s most successful people recommend MLM.
- How to mitigate your risk.
- The surefire way to fail, and the arduous but rewarding path to success. (The counter-intuitive thing most successful network marketers do that their counterparts don’t.)
- Why the most important piece of your “network” is you.
- Why the long-game approach is the proven path to residual and passive income.
- Brian’s #1 tip for Side Hustle Nation
“MLM is personal development with a check attached.”
What do you think? I know Side Hustle Nation is an open-minded bunch.
Have you tried any network marketing before? The closest thing I’ve done is my college painting “internship,” which turned out OK, though many of my peers didn’t have the same experience.
I’m curious have you been burned in the past or have you had friends try and pitch you on the next big thing? Let’s get the discussion going in the comments below.