This may surprise people, but I’m a pretty slow writer.
I have a challenging time writing in “rough draft” mode. You know, where you just brain dump onto the page and clean it up later.
That’s one reason I wanted to have Chandler Bolt back on the show; because he’s got a cure for that I’m anxious to try out.
(He was on last spring, chatting productivity for side hustlers.)
In this episode, we talk about his 3-step writing process to quickly create a new book project, along with Kindle launch tactics for new and aspiring authors.
And finally, we touch on how a book can truly turn into a business card and be a jumping off point for your side hustle into a larger business.
Free PDF Download:
- KindleLaunchCourse.com – Learn the proven process to take your book from idea to bestseller. As a bonus, get lifetime free access when you join Chandler’s Self-Publishing School.
- How Chandler’s generosity helped me with my last book launch.
- The 3-step writing process to quickly complete a new book.
- The questions to ask yourself when you’re having a hard time deciding which project to tackle first.
- Our basic launch plan for authors with and without an existing platform.
- A couple fun ways to hustle for reviews.
- The best kind of opt-in offers to include in your books as bonus material to collect email addresses.
- Why one title isn’t likely to build you a full-time income, but how one book’s success can translate into bigger and better things.
- Why Chandler says side hustlers should “complete the process instead of perfecting the product.”
“A book is not a business, but it can easily build one.” <– Click to Tweet!
- Chandler’s Self-Publishing School
- How Side Hustlers Can Get More Done in Less Time
- Book Launch
- The Productive Person
- Productivity Hacks for Entrepreneurs
What do you think? If you’ve been waiting to get started on Kindle or struggling with writing that first book, do you think Chandler’s writing system will help?
Free PDF Download: