In this edition of The Side Hustle Show, I’m joined by Side Hustle Nation member Melanie Ida Chopko. Melanie has an awesome side hustle story to share about her journey as a freelance artist (a visual facilitator), bringing ideas to life with beautiful visuals in real-time.
Listen and Learn
- Melanie’s awesome strategy for connecting with mentors.
- How to exercise your atrophied creative muscles.
- Why you may be targeting the wrong customers (and how to find the right ones).
- How to build a portfolio and generate referral business.
- The habit of doing the work, whether paid or not.
Links and Resources
- What Color is Your Parachute?
- Orbiting the Giant Hairball
- The Side Hustle Show w/ Kai Davis
- The Side Hustle Show w/ Jeremy Blanchard
- Google Streak
- International Forum for Visual Practitioners
What do you think?