I’m excited to introduce my new book, The Small Business Website Checklist: A 51-Point Guide to Build Your Online Presence the Smart Way is now available!
This is the project I attempted to outsource the writing of, but had to re-write the entire thing from scratch after realizing I couldn’t put my name on what was truthfully sub-par content.
My version clocked in at more than double the length (more than 26,000 words) of the version I got back from my Elance writer, and is my longest book project to-date.
It took a lot longer to finish this way, but the end result is something I’m proud of and something I think will genuinely be useful to other entrepreneurs.
The guide is presented as a checklist of elements every small business owner should consider when building their website.
It’s written for the non-technical entrepreneur who still wants to have an awesome web presence.
If you’re just starting out online, or believe your current website has room for improvement, this book is for you.
You’ll find tons of useful, actionable stuff like:
- How to get more than 90% off your domain name.
- How to set up an email address on your own domain so you look super legit.
- How to set up your site for SEO success so Google loves you.
- Where to find a beautiful design or theme.
- The fine print you need to have to cover your ass.
- The trust signals you can use to generate more leads and sales.
- Plus dozens of free resources to take your website to the next level.
I wrote this from nearly 10 years of personal experience in working online and building websites — both successes AND failures.
And if you do find the information valuable, please take a minute to leave an honest review on Amazon — those are huge help!
Paperback and other editions coming soon.
And yes, I plan to format it and list on Fiverr as well.