If you’re looking for ways to squeeze more out of your limited side hustle hours, this is the episode for you. I’m excited to introduce Julie Sheranosher, host of the Time Hackers podcast.
Julie and I met at World Domination Summit in 2013 — she flew in all the way from Israel — and she is one of my favorite people and true time management pro.
I feel like my productivity has improved over the years, but I’m always learning about new systems and “hacks” to test out. One of those hacks was simply writing down my top 3 priorities for the next day the night before. Then, when I start work, I know immediately what to work on and in what order.
When something else comes up, unless it’s an emergency, it’s going to land in priority #4 at best.
You’re familiar with the 80/20 principle, yes? Well how about the 80/20 OF THE 80/20? Julie argues that if just 4% of our efforts are responsible for 64% of our results, that’s great news for side hustlers.
After all, we might only have 4% of the time!
Free PDF Download:
- Audible – Listen to 2 free audiobooks and start your free 30-day trial!
- Why ANY action is better than nothing, and Julie’s suggestions on where to start even if you have no ideas.
- The 3 Lists of Clarity.
- The 4 types of tasks you’ll encounter.
- The 2 questions to ask yourself to determine how important a task really is.
- Julie’s 10-minute daily planning framework.
- The Rule of 3 that applies to nearly every task.
- Julie’s #1 tip for Side Hustle Nation.
“Stop looking for perfection and start looking for what’s important.” <– click to tweet
“When you know your priorities, you will feel happier during your day.” <– click to tweet
- imjulie.com/sidehustle <– free Daily Planning template
- 80/20 Sales and Marketing
- Ryan Finlay on The Side Hustle Show
- Essentialism and Finding Your ONE Thing
- Clear app ($4.99)
Free PDF Download: