Last month I asked a couple guests, “Who else should I talk to?” (An excellent way to keep your podcast moving forward and expand your network, by the way.)
Jessica is a PR professional by day, but gets in her side hustle work of freelance writing, blog management, and branding bootcamps primarily in the early hours of the morning. 5:00am wake up call!
During this call we discuss the merits of personal branding and why it’s important even if you still have a day job.
We also selected 3 audience victims/volunteers to have their websites and personal branding audited live on the air, good, bad, and ugly.
I think you’ll enjoy that segment and be able to apply some of the common concerns and issues and apply them to your own site and personal brand efforts.
Free PDF Download:
- Get $25 off your first Airbnb stay through this link.
- What a personal brand is and why it’s worth cultivating.
- How Jessica has invested in her personal brand, and why design and first impressions matter.
- Should you create your website on a personal domain or a “branded” domain?
- The blogging strategy that reduces the amount she personally has to write.
- How her personal brand has directly led to side hustle contacts and contracts.
- Her smart 3-tiered pricing proposal with different package options and obligations.
- Listen as we critique 3 Side Hustle Show listeners’ personal branding efforts.
- Jessica’s #1 tip for Side Hustle Nation.
- JessicaLawlor.com (grab the free personal branding checklist!)
- Jessica’s Branding Bootcamp (half off for Side Hustle Show listeners!)
Are you paying attention to your personal brand? What happens when someone Googles your name?
Thank you so much to Alex, Amanda, and Sage for letting us use your websites as examples!
Enter to win a free Branding Bootcamp from Jessica!
To enter, leave a comment below with your URL and your #1 branding question or struggle, and we’ll pick a winner on December 19th.
Free PDF Download: