Meredith Marsh is a “total introvert with over 3 million views on YouTube.”
When Meredith started VidProMom.com she didn’t set out to be a “YouTuber”. She started a blog and YouTube channel because she wanted to help families better capture those classic, picture-perfect family moments.
What she discovered was “a pretty big gap in the whole video creation side of things for people who are creating videos for fun,” Meredith said.
She started creating a video series on how to use a GoPro and some of the software – and things quickly snowballed.
Her YouTube channel was getting more subscribers than all her other social media metrics and blog visitors added together – so it was obvious that YouTube was the ideal platform for her content.
A year after starting her channel Meredith left her day job, and her blog/YouTube channel that started as a side hustle is now her full-time job.
Tune in to hear how to set up your YouTube channel for success, how to master the YouTube algorithm to reach more people, and how to make money from your new video content.
Download the Free PDF Highlight Reel:
Want More Side Hustle Show?
Or use the player app above to listen right in your browser.
- Skillshare – Get two months of unlimited access to 20,000 Skillshare courses for just $0.99!
- TextExpander – Start your free trial or get 20% off your first year!
- Why Meredith decided to start a blog and YouTube channel.
- Why she decided to focus on producing YouTube content.
- How she comes up with content ideas.
- How to make the most of YouTube’s algorithm and get your videos in front of more eyes.
- The tools she uses to analyze her competition and perform keyword research.
- The three main ways she monetizes her YouTube content.
- Meredith’s #1 tip for Side Hustle Nation.
Links / Next Steps
- VidProMom (YouTube Channel)
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Social Bluebook
Pin it for Later: