Virtual summits allow you to connect with industry leaders and influencers in your niche while growing your own audience.
Liam Austin made $50k off his first summit, and hasn’t looked back. Since then, Liam has hosted another 17 virtual summits and online business networking events.
In total, these events have brought together more than 400 speakers and 100,000 business owners.
Hosting a virtual summit sounds pretty straightforward:
- interview a bunch of influential people in your niche
- collect registrations of people who want to watch those interviews
- sell access to the recordings after they expire
But the virtual summit model has a lot of nuance and strategy, and behind-the-scenes action that all has to come together to make it a hit.
That’s why I invited Liam on the show.
If you’re looking for ways to grow your business and make meaningful connections within your industry, this episode lays out that blueprint for you.
Tune in to hear Liam talk through:
- The core benefits of hosting a virtual summit
- How he made $50k from his first summit and learned some valuable lessons
- What it’s going to take to create your own virtual summit in your industry
- And more
Download the Free PDF Highlight Reel:
Want More Side Hustle Show?
Or use the player app above to listen right in your browser.
- Skillshare – Get two months of unlimited access to 25,000+ Skillshare courses free!
- Blinkist – Try Blinkist free for 7 days and get 25% off your membership!
- The 5 core benefits of hosting virtual summits.
- Why Liam likes to narrow down his audience topic.
- How he’s making money from this business model.
- His tips for securing big-name influencers to speak at virtual summits.
- How much time you should allow to plan and execute a virtual summit.
- Which formats are working well for Liam right now.
- All the tech and tools he uses to manage his events.
- What’s next for Liam.
- Liam’s #1 Tip for Side Hustle Nation