In Episode 20 of The Side Hustle Show, local SEO expert and entrepreneur Adam Steele shares how local side hustlers can set their business up to generate more leads than they can handle.
We discuss the exact tools and tactics to use to get to the top of the local search results.
In exchange for your 31 minutes, you’ll learn:
- How Adam quit his job to start an online marketing agency.
- How to use Google Places without showing your home address.
- How to use Google Places without showing your personal phone number.
- The best ways to rank in Google for local searches today.
- Trust signals you can add to your site easily and cheaply.
- A smart and fast way to manage basic social media for your side hustle.
- Adam’s #1 tip for Side Hustle Nation.
- wickedfire.com – online marketing forum known for somewhat “aggressive” tactics
- Google+ Local
- Adam’s full meal deal post on local lead generation <– Want the basics w/o listening? This is the spot.
- At the bottom of the above post, enter your email to get free access to Adam’s list of 500+ local citation sources.
If you want to learn more about Adam’s company, check out Magistrate, Inc. Also, LeanMarketing is a pretty serious blog with tons of killer content. I even contributed a “lean marketing” post of my own there back in January.
Did you like this information? Hit Adam up on Twitter and let him know!