Melissa Witmer runs UltyResults.com, a strength and conditioning membership site for ultimate frisbee players that generates a full-time income. In episode 36 of The Side Hustle Show, learn how she took the concept from idea to side hustle to full-time business and how you can replicate her success.
A big thank you to David from ThePowerofPartTime.tv for the introduction!
Melissa was a former adjunct professor who combined her love of ultimate frisbee with her master’s degrees in Kinesiology and Chemistry to create a leading fitness resource for her fellow ultimate players.
- Why she took a long-term view of the business.
- The books she read to get in the right mindset to build a meaningful and valuable business (not a blog).
- How her first monetization attempts didn’t really resonate with her readers.
- A behind-the-scenes look at her marketing and promotion efforts.
- How an auto-responder sequence can fill your sales funnel.
- The tools and software she used to build the site.
- Melissa’s #1 tip for Side Hustle Nation.
- Good to Great
- Built to Last
Pretty sweet, right? If you were to start a membership site, what topic would it be about? Leave a comment below and let me know!