Rosemarie Groner is a former state trooper turned blogger and stay at home mom. In the last 12 months, her site The Busy Budgeter has grown from zero to 400,000 page views per month.
More importantly, Rosemarie earned $5000 from the site last month while working on it part-time.
Want to start a blog of your own? My free video course shows you how.
(For the sake of comparison, SHN was around 73,000 pageviews for the last 30 days at the time of recording.)
I met Rosemarie (and several other members of her mastermind group) at FinCon in September, where she shared a surprising secret weapon to her success: Pinterest.
Ahh Pinterest … a “social media” network I knew almost nothing about.
After the conference, Rosemarie was generous enough to jump on a call with me to walk through step-by-step what I needed to do to start generating traffic from Pinterest, and how to set it up to run automatically.
It was a completely untapped frontier, and her information was so juicy and straightforward I had to invite her back to record a Side Hustle Show session. The result is a killer tutorial on how to set your site up for massive Pinterest success.
You’re gonna love this!
(If you want to follow along as I implement these Pinterest strategies, check me out here.)
UPDATE #1: I’ve seen some GREAT results following Rosemarie’s advice, basically uncovering a new traffic source that runs almost on autopilot.
UPDATE #2: The Busy Budgeter continues to see explosive growth. Seven months after we recorded this, Rosemarie was up to $22k a month in earnings from her site! She put together an inexpensive guide on how you can begin using Pinterest like a boss and take your blog to new heights.
Free PDF Download:
- The 3 main ways The Busy Budgeter earns money.
- Why Pinterest is the BEST social network for content marketing, even if your site doesn’t specifically target women.
- How to set your profile and boards up for success.
- Rosemarie’s advice on how to create awesome Pinterest graphics, even if you’re not a designer. (My attempt at an image for this episode is at the bottom of the post.)
- The tools you can use to automate your Pinterest domination.
- Why you have to make sure your site is mobile-ready.
- How to find and get invites to high-traffic “group boards.”
- Rosemarie’s #1 tip for Side Hustle Nation.
- LivingWellSpendingLess.com (Ruth Soukup)
- Elite Blog Academy | Rosemarie’s Review of Elite Blog Academy
- Rosemarie on Pinterest
- Rosemarie’s Pinterest Guide (affiliate link)
- Side Hustle Nation on Pinterest
- Your Rat Race Freedom Number
How to Join Group Boards on Pinterest:
How to Get Set Up on Board Booster:
Free PDF Download: