“Go big or go home, that’s kinda my whole philosophy with SEO,” Matt said.
And his results speak for themselves.
Since then he’s started 3 more authority sites and has fine-tuned his SEO practices for even bigger and quicker results.
His latest site BrewCabin.com is just a few months old and Matt is already ranking well for high traffic “money” keywords – without building backlinks or promoting this content.
How is he doing this?
It’s not through longtail keywords.
Quite the opposite, Matt goes after those high traffic keywords and outranks his competitors by producing epic content that people want to read.
Tune in to hear Matt explain how he does his keyword research, how he formats his content to ensure strong on-page SEO, and why he’s seeing such rapid growth across all of his sites.
Note: This is “round 2” of SEO for Bloggers. Round 1 was this conversation with Joseph Hogue last year.)
Download the Free PDF Highlight Reel:
Or use the player app above to listen right in your browser.
- Freshbooks.com – Start your 30-day free trial today!
- DropShipLifestyle.com – Start your free 10-day Drop Shipping Mini Course today!
- How Matt does keyword and competitor research.
- Why Matt says Google no longer sandboxes new content.
- The tools Matt uses to analyze his competitors and carry out SEO audits on his sites.
- Tips to write epic content that ranks fast.
- How he captures lots of longtail traffic by targeting the high volume competitive keywords.
- How he assembled a team of writers that share the same style and values.
- Matt’s best on-page SEO tips.
- Matt’s #1 tip for Side Hustle Nation.
- Matt’s SEO Course
- Swim University
- Roasty Coffee
- Brew Cabin
- Money Lab
- Google Keyword Planner
- The Side Hustle Nation Facebook Group
- Yoast SEO (WordPress Plugin)
- Matt’s first appearance on The Side Hustle Show
Pin it for later: