Amy Feierman and Kristin Ostrander of MommyIncome.com have generated over $2 million in sales on Amazon over the last 12 months with a unique strategy that has high margins and lower costs per sale.
What are they selling on Amazon?
Bundles — Think shampoo and conditioner, peanut butter and jelly, or any 2-6 products that compliment each other and provide some added value and convenience to the buyer.
Amy and Kristin have both been selling online for over 10 years, but recently they have shifted their focus onto this specific strategy of wholesale bundles – and it’s working really well for a number of reasons.
These bundles make life easier for the 1-click ordering, free Prime shipping Amazon customer, and they make life better for you as a seller because you face less competition and can earn better profit margins.
Tune in to hear how Amy and Kristin go about their product research that leaves them confident their bundles are going to sell without any paid ads, product reviews, or marketing efforts.
You’ll also learn how they’re sourcing their inventory, the kinds of upfront investment needed, and the price points and margins they’re working with.
Related: Wholesale bundles aren’t the only way to make money on Amazon.
Download the Free PDF Highlight Reel:
Want More Side Hustle Show?
Or use the player app above to listen right in your browser.
- Freshbooks.com – Start your 30-day free trial today!
- Gusto – Get 3 months free when you run your first payroll!
- How and why Amy and Kristin started selling bundles on Amazon.
- Why bundles are better than individual products from the seller’s and buyer’s perspectives.
- What their product research process looks like and why it makes them confident their bundles will sell.
- The criteria they look for when analyzing keywords and the competition.
- How they source their inventory.
- The ideal number of products, price point, and margins they aim for when putting bundles together.
- Amy & Kristin’s #1 tip for Side Hustle Nation.
Links / Next Steps
- Merchant Words
- Jungle Scout
- Sellics (Amazon keyword tool with a free trial period)
- Google Trends
- Dream Big Step Small (Kristin’s New Book)
- Mommy Income’s Facebook Group
Pin it for later: