In this edition of The Side Hustle Show, Laurel Staples from GoFireYourself.com shares 6 questions and tips you can implement to determine the best side hustle idea for you.
Laurel brings a wealth of business experience to the table, from retail to coaching to photography, and priceless education along the way. You’ll walk away from this episode with some concrete actions to take toward building your business.
- How Laurel launched a brick-and-mortar retail store at the onset of the recession and why she ignored other people’s fears and advice.
- Her unique “referral partnership” technique for getting coaching and photography clients.
- The 3 questions to ask yourself when evaluating your side hustle options.
- The 3 follow-up tips for choosing the best side hustle idea for you.
- Laurel’s #1 tip for Side Hustle Nation
The 3 Questions:
- What lights you up?
- What talents and skills do you have?
- What do you want your ideal day to look like?
The 3 Follow-up Tips:
- What problems/issues have you dealt with in your own life?
- Schedule “creative” down time
- Brainstorm with business owners
For our full discussion and dialogue of each point, be sure to check out the full episode.
What do you think? The idea of helping part-time entrepreneurs build their side hustle businesses definitely gets me excited, and hence the creation of this site.
What does your ideal work day look like? Let me know in the comments and who knows, maybe we’ll set up a skype call to see what steps we can take to make it a reality.