Helping people make decisions is a big business!
In fact, these two Side Hustle Show listeners started a website to do just that, and it’s now bringing in $17-20k a month.
Oh, and the project is only a little over a year old.
Alex Goldberg and Healy Jones run a site called FinvsFin.com, which focuses on reviews and comparisons of direct to consumer brands.
They earn money as affiliates — basically earning a commission on sales that are referred through the site.
FinvsFin is an example of what I’ll call the modern comparison shopping site — helping readers make decisions and getting paid for it. And since comparison shopping was my original side hustle over a decade ago, this was especially fun to dive into.
The impressive part is that this is still very much a side hustle. Both Alex and Healy have full-time jobs, and their business falls under the “passive income” business model.
Tune in to hear how Alex and Healy prioritize and create their content, what they’re doing to market the site and drive traffic, and how you can borrow some of their same strategies in your own niche.
Download the Free PDF Highlight Reel:
Want More Side Hustle Show?
Or use the player app above to listen right in your browser.
- Skillshare – Get two months of unlimited access to 24,000+ Skillshare courses free!
- Why Alex and Healy decided to start their site.
- How they come up with unique, low competition content ideas.
- How they are structuring their content.
- The various ways they form affiliate relationships with the brands they’re reviewing.
- What they’re doing to build, and more so attract links.
- Some interesting on-page optimization tactics they’re using to grow their traffic and land featured snippets.
- How they’re splitting their time and roles within the business as partners.
- Alex and Healy’s #1 tips for Side Hustle Nation.
Links / Next Steps
Pin it for later: