A subscription-based business is a beautiful thing, because you have a predictable recurring revenue stream you can grow over time.
Online, one of the most popular subscription business models is a membership site, where customers pay for exclusive content, exclusive networking, and exclusive access to you, the site owner.
Jonathan drops a TON of knowledge in this one. I was talking notes like a crazy person trying to keep up.
This is perfect for anyone with a blog or growing platform online who’s looking for a smart additional way to monetize and build a higher level of engagement.
- What kind of content you can put inside your membership site.
- Jonathan’s “launch sequence” that sold out his initial 50 spots in 48 hours, and earned $1000!
- How to target your post likely potential members.
- One super-smart way to seed the initial engagement inside your membership site. (No one wants to be pay to be part of a ghost town!)
- The software Jonathan uses to run Blogging Your Passion University.
- How to keep members “inside the walls.”
- How to grow the membership without alienating the existing members.
- How to keep the retention rate high.
- Jonathan’s #1 tip for Side Hustle Nation.
Are you involved in any membership sites? What do you like/dislike about them?
Are you running one of your own? Let me know!