In Episode 43 of The Side Hustle Show, I’m joined by Pat Flynn from ChroniclesOfStrength.com, one of the leading sites on “fitness minimalism.”
Pat is a kettlebell enthusiast who shares exactly how he built his blog from a side hustle hobby in college into a thriving business with multiple revenue streams.
We talk how to generate traffic and email subscribers, how to craft viral facebook posts, and how to sell products, services, and subscriptions through your site.
This is a good one!
Alex has added a couple powerful business books to his suite of smartphone apps, and his marketing suggestions helped increase the exposure of this podcast 20% in just a couple months!
Learn more here.
- Why he dropped out of college with 3 credits left to focus on the business full-time.
- His super-effective strategy for driving traffic and building an email list. (How he got his name “out there” in a couple hours a day.)
- How Pat re-purposed blog content to create his first product.
- How his “Inner Circle” newsletter is a $10,000 per month business, all on its own.
- He he decides what information to sell and what to give away for free.
- How he scored 2 book deals from his blog.
- Pat’s #1 tip for Side Hustle Nation.
- Paleo Workouts for Dummies
- The 4-Hour Body
- Pat’s interview w/ Tim Ferriss
- Chronicles of Strength Facebook page
- Chronicles of Strength on YouTube
- Fast Diets for Dummies
During the call, Pat talks about the 80/20 rule of fitness, but how it also applies to marketing and business. Which of your side hustle efforts are delivering the most results? What action can you take today that will have the most bang for your buck?
Leave a comment below and let me know!
Boom — gotta get in my kettlebell swings!