Stacy Caprio was desperate to leave her day job.
She ended up doing just that after acquiring – and improving – a portfolio of mini online businesses. In her case, these were websites that make money from advertising.
Now, this asset class can be risky, and Stacy is open about her early failures.
But if you have some online skills, (or management skills to bring people in if you don’t want to run the site yourself) this can be a fast-track to the cash flow you need to fund your lifestyle.
Since websites often sell for 20x monthly earnings, they’re perhaps 10-15x “cheaper” than if you were to rely solely on traditional investments and a 4% withdrawal rate.
Sound like the kind of investment that suits your lifestyle?
Tune in to hear where Stacy finds these businesses to buy, her unique filtering criteria, and a few quick ways she’s been able to accelerate the cash flow of her portfolio for even better returns.
Download the Free PDF Highlight Reel:
Want More Side Hustle Show?
Or use the player app above to listen right in your browser.
- Freshbooks.com – Start your 30-day free trial today!
- Gusto – Get 3 months free when you run your first payroll!
- How Stacy got into website investing.
- How she learned from mistakes made in her first two site purchases.
- The criteria she uses when evaluating a site.
- Her tips for finding a profitable site for the best price on marketplaces.
- How the site ownership transfer process works.
- The ways she improves and doubles the revenue of a site after buying it.
- Stacy’s #1 tip for Side Hustle Nation.
Links / Next Steps
- Niche Pursuits
- Authority Hacker
- A Small Orange
- Domain Flipping
Pin it for later: