Happy New Year!
What separates the 5% of fulfilled, successful people from the 95% rest of the population? Author Jeff Olson argues it’s The Slight Edge.
Successful people have harnessed the power of relentless incrementalism, the daily practice of making progress toward their goals — even if imperceptible at the beginning.
I thought the book was a good read and realized I’d been implementing many of its suggestions in life and business over the last 15 years. Today is a brief solo show to discuss how you can find your slight edge in 2016 and beyond.
- The Slight Edge definition of success: “the progressive realization of a worthy ideal.”
- The question to ask yourself when making time management decisions.
- Why people fail at the slight edge.
- My side hustle slight edge business habits and my suggestions for side hustlers.
- 7 Happiness Habits you can apply today.
- The Slight Edge
- The Journey is the Destination
- Bjork and Lindsay from Pinch of Yum
- Push-ups to Failure
- Calm app (iOS) | Android
- The 3 Laws of Side Hustle Physics
- The Happiness Advantage
- My Gratitude Journal Set-Up
What’s your slight edge habit this year? What will you make daily progress on? Leave a comment below and let me know!