This podcast interview wraps up Fiverr Week here on Side Hustle Nation.
- 15 Ways to Start, Grow, and Expand Your Side Hustle Using Fiverr
- 19 Fiverr Gigs to Help Start Your Side Hustle
In this episode of The Side Hustle Show I’m joined by AnarchoFighter, a Top-Rated Fiverr seller who earned enough money in his first year on Fiverr to buy a house in cash. His inspiring story holds some valuable tips and actionable strategies for aspiring side hustlers looking to make something happen on this exciting new platform.
- Why Fiverr is the perfect place to start a side hustle.
- How to “level up” and open up new earning opportunities.
- How to earn far more than $5 per sale
- The best time to make an upsell “recommendation.”
- The actual feedback request script used to generate tons of positive ratings.
- Why the fortune is in the follow-up.
- The best way to structure your gigs to maximize your hourly rate.
- How to create a winning “Top Seller” application.
- Why Fiverr might be a path to world peace.
“The fastest and surest way to change the world is to find a way to make a profit doing it.” –AnarchoFighter
Mentioned in this episode:
And a special thanks to madmoo for the introduction!
If you have any questions about Fiverr or any of the points made during this episode, please leave a comment below.
What do you think? Is Fiverr a worthwhile platform on which to set up shop? What kind of experience have you had on the site?