In the inaugural episode of The Side Hustle Show podcast, I have Chris Kilbourn as my guest. Chris is one of those guys who started more companies by the time he graduated college than most people will start in their lifetime.
He’s a tremendous entrepreneur, full of hustle, and a perfect guest to kick off the podcast. So young but so wise!
In the interview we talk about:
- Landing your first customers (and what types of clients to target).
- Building an international business while still in college.
- Outsourcing the outsource-able tasks.
- How running one business can open your eyes to other business opportunities.
- Automating your side hustle business.
- Managing your time to avoid “getting caught up in the busyness rather than the business.”
Mentioned in this episode:
- Chelsea Grin – Chris’ metal band
- Monolith Management — Chris’ band management company
- TOFU Marketing
- The Lifestyle Business Podcast: Rip, Pivot, and Jam
- University Venture Fund
- The Foundry in Salt Lake City
- Neil Patel – QuickSprout.com
Do you have any questions for Chris? If so, please drop them in the comments below and I’ll make sure he sees them.
Thanks for listening and I’ll see you in Episode 2!