I’m excited to welcome Alex Genadinik back to The Side Hustle Show as the first-ever repeat guest. Alex reached out and told me how he’d applied many of the strategies and tactics discussed on the show over the past year, and I thought it would be fun to highlight some of those along with his progress.
Alex’s “year of hustle” has created at least 4 new income streams, including a couple more “passive” channels.
This episode illustrates the power of starting today, so you can look back a year from now and see how far you’ve come. Neither of us are millionaires, but we’re making progress and are in a better position today than we were a year ago — in large part because we took action.
“Just do it” and “just start” were two of the most commonly-issued words of advice through the first 50 episodes of the show, and I don’t think we can take that lightly.
Every all-star was once a rookie.
Every professor was once a student.
Every expert was once a beginner.
I hope our conversation will spark some ideas and inspire you to take action and start on your journey, so a year from now you can join me on the show and share you progress!
- How Alex is taking “Be Everywhere” to a whole new level.
- Why he says the app business doesn’t get exciting until you’re in the millions of downloads.
- The percentage of app customers who end up buying something (paid apps, coaching).
- Why quality matters on YouTube and why you should record in HD if you’re not already.
- The engagement factors that help with video ranking.
- How Alex repurposed his YouTube videos into Udemy courses.
- The surprising boost in respect he got from writing two books.
- How “rich media” like video and audio improves your SEO odds.
- Alex’s Fiverr strategy that leads to people buying his upsells mid-conversation.
- Alex’s apps and books — Problemio.com
- Alex’s business blog — GlowingStart.com
- Alex’s YouTube channel
- Alex’s Udemy courses (use code NINE to get any course for $9)
- Udemy coupons for Alex’s courses.
- youtube-mp3.org (rip the audio from you videos)
- Alex on Fiverr
- His courses on Problemio
- Course licensing
What say you?