This week I’m excited to welcome Rob Stephenson to The Side Hustle Show.
Rob is the “Flea Market Flipper” and he’s got an interesting take on the age-old Buy Low, Sell High business model.
In fact, it earned him $30,000 last year working just 10-15 hours a week. This is on top of his day job as a real estate inspector.
The cool thing about this one is there’s pretty much no technical skills required (Rob’s been doing it for 19 years!), and you can get started with as little investment as you feel comfortable with.
During our conversation, we cover Rob’s favorite marketplaces to source inventory, how he evaluates an item’s potential value, and how he goes about selling it.
It’s a fun one!
- How Rob’s flea market flipping business works.
- How to find local markets.
- Rob’s favorite marketplace apps.
- How he researches an item’s profit potential, and his preferred buying criteria.
- The types of items he’s had the most success with.
- Rob’s #1 tip for Side Hustle Nation.
- FleaMarketFlipper.com – check out the free webinar!
- Rob’s Flipper University (affiliate link: use code SIDEHUSTLE100 for $100 off)
- Let Go app
- Offer Up app
- Craigslist flipping
- How to Make Money on Ebay
- Book flipping
- Amazon flipping
What do you think? Viable side hustle in your area or no?