Note: Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Team Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each coach’s income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence and skill.
When I learned the results Kellie Gimenez was seeing in her business, I knew I had to hear the story firsthand. She’s a former co-worker of mine, who became a Beachbody coach in the spring of 2013.
After following along with her journey on social media, I finally reached out to invite her on the show.
In just 18 months, she’s built her business up to more than $4k per month, with plans to push it to $10k by mid 2015!
And the crazy part is she says she only works on it an hour or two a day. Aside from this impressive side hustle, Kellie is a stay-at-home mom with two young sons, ages 3 years and 6 weeks at the time of our recording.
Beachbody is set-up as a network marketing company, relying on a nationwide team of “coaches” like Kellie to evangelize and sell their products. You’re probably familiar with their ridiculously hard workout videos like P90X and Insanity.
How was she able to succeed in a business model that so many people fail at or dismiss as scammy pyramid schemes? Listen in to find out!
Free PDF Download:
- Website Magazine – Get a FREE print subscription to Website Magazine (no strings attached!)
- How Kellie started as a Beachbody customer who came to love the products (after seeing real results).
- How to identify “legit” network marketing opportunities from more unscrupulous operators.
- Why this business was the perfect fit for her interests and lifestyle.
- How she broke through her personal “network” and found new audiences to bring into the fold.
- The specific social media strategies that are working well.
- The soft-sell that introduces customers to the Beachbody brand and gives them results before a sale.
- Kellie on Instagram
- Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook
- Shakeology on Amazon
What do you think? With a consistent, measured approach, do you think you could see similar results?
Probably the biggest takeaway for me was that Kellie treated this opportunity as a business almost from Day 1, which is something I’m guessing not many “network marketers” truly do. And of course it didn’t hurt that she’d experienced positive results from the products and could speak to their benefits directly.