$15,000 a month for 30 minutes of work? The passive income dream is real for Dustin Heiner.
Dustin achieved this by following a systematic approach to buying homes and renting them out.
He started with his first property back in 2006. Within 6 years he had 19 properties, and within 9 years he had 26 properties and had retired from his day job at the age of 37.
Today he has more than 30 properties bringing in (mostly) passive income supporting him and his family.
Dustin is a serial side hustler, but once he realized the benefit of getting paid over and over again for work he did once – he doubled down on real estate.
Tune in to hear Dustin talk through:
- His approach to property sourcing
- The 6 ways he makes money with rental properties
- How he’s been able to grow his portfolio so quickly
- His advice for those looking to replicate his success
Download the Free PDF Highlight Reel:
Want More Side Hustle Show?
- Skillshare – Get two months of unlimited access to 25,000+ Skillshare courses free!
- Ezoic – Start using Ezoic’s flagship Ad Tester tool for free!
- Why Dustin decided to get into rental property investing.
- How he’s finding properties returning at least $250 per month in profit.
- His tips for someone looking to start in real estate investing.
- Why he tells his students to build a business before buying their first property.
- How he’s built a team to run his business and now spends just 30 minutes a month managing his 30+ rentals.
- The 6 different ways you can make money with rental properties.
- How Dustin is finding great deals right now.
- What’s next for Dustin.
- Dustin’s #1 tip for Side Hustle Nation.
Links / Next Steps
- Successfully Unemployed Podcast
- Dustin’s rental property calculator
- Memphis Invest
- Episode 292: Free Houses with Austin Miller
- Alternative investment platforms
Pin it for later: