I was very excited to sit down with Mark Podolsky, The Land Geek, to talk about his side-hustle-turned-full-time-biz of investing in raw land.
In fact, he was able to replace his day job income and quit his job only 18 months after starting.
It’s like nothing we’ve covered on the show before, though somewhat similar to the real estate wholesaling concept last discussed a few months ago with J. Massey.
Mark calls it the best passive income model because you don’t have to worry about building a website, building a product, dealing with tenants, dealing with repairs, or selling a service.
Naturally I’m pretty skeptical when it comes to this sort of thing, but this a pretty fascinating one. Definitely curious to hear what you think. Viable side hustle or no?
Free PDF Download:
- How Mark and his students earn both quick flip cash and long-term passive cash flow from investing in raw land.
- How he got started with just a $3000 investment — and quickly turned that into $9000.
- The criteria he uses to search for properties to make offers on.
- How to research comparable sales.
- How to do your due diligence, even if you’re out of state.
- What to look for in a parcel of land.
- Where to find buyers for your property.
- How to structure your sales for either quick cash or long-term passive payments.
- The risks and pitfalls to avoid.
- Mark’s #1 tip for Side Hustle Nation.
- TheLandGeek.com – Get Your Free Launch Kit (normally $97)
- Mark’s Investor Toolkit – Save $500 with promo code sidehustle! (affiliate link)
- The 12 Week Year
What do you think? Is this a side hustle that sounds interesting to you?
Pin it for later: