It’s time to dive into the ol’ listener mailbag and answer a few questions in this week’s edition of The Side Hustle Show.
I’ve had quite a few interesting questions come in since the last Q&A episode, and picked 20 to talk through in today’s show.
Like this format? This is the 5th installment of “20 Questions” so feel free to go back and binge on the older ones too:
- 245: Network Marketing, Imposter Syndrome, My Side Hustle Mistakes, and More: 20 Questions with Nick
- 219: Growing Traffic, Monetization, List-Building, a Day in the Life, and More: 20 Questions with Nick
- 198: Blogging, Branding, Book Writing, and Finding the Right Side Hustle for You: 20 Questions with Nick
- 181: SEO, Affiliate Marketing, Self-Publishing, Udemy, and More: 20 Questions with Nick
A common piece of advice you’ll hear is to take audience questions and turn them into content, so here’s a meta example of that in action.
This episode covers questions on blogging, affiliate marketing, productivity, my new email system, making time for your side hustle, the idea of guaranteed success, and more.
Tune in to hear my responses to those questions and a dozen more below.
Or use the player app above to listen right in your browser.
- Skillshare – Get a free month of unlimited access to 17,000 Skillshare courses!
- DesignCrowd.com – Save up to $100 on your next design project!
- Should I blog under a real name or a pen name?
- How have you been getting more ruthless with your time?
- What should I name my site?
- What kind of hustles can I do from South Africa to serve an American audience?
- How do I manage a personal and professional LinkedIn profile?
- A win would be making $500 in the next 30 days. What’s my best next step?
- Why would anyone making $10-20k or more a month teach others his methods so they can compete with him?
- What’s the best way to find mastermind groups or start your own group?
- Why did you switch to Active Campaign?
- Could you please help me with practical guides that guarantee success on Fiverr?
- Do I need more than one virtual assistant?
- Do you use one website for all of your different topics even if they are completely non-related?
- Should I simplify or diversify?
- How did you start out getting podcast guests?
- How many posts should I actually write before setting up my blog?
- What are the best books to improve my sales skills?
- What can you do when the company you want to promote denies your affiliate application?
- I’m doing a round-up post. Can I send you the question?
- What is the number 1 tip you have for people who are planning to quit their job in the next year to take their side hustle full-time?
- I don’t have time for a side hustle! How can I make time?
- What made you decide to start side hustling? Was there a motivating factor?
Links and Resources
- The Side Hustle Nation Facebook group
- BlogStarterCourse.com (my free video course on how to set up your website)
- Monster list of “sharing economy” apps and marketplaces
- Ryan Grant on The Side Hustle Show
- Rob the Flea Market Flipper on The Side Hustle Show
- Nathan Barry
- MyWifeQuitHerJob.com | Bumblebee Linens
- Steve Chou on The Side Hustle Show
- Active Campaign
- Fiverr resources on SHN
- What is a Side Hustle?
- My about page
- 99 Side Hustle Ideas You Can Start Today
- How to Launch a Bestseller: 25 Authors Share Their Top Book Launch Tips
- 41 Side Hustle Tools
- Influence by Robert Cialdini
- Fanatical Prospecting
- How to Win Friends and Influence People
- To Sell Is Human by Dan Pink
- Go-Givers Sell More
- The Go-Giver
- Get Clients Now
- Sell Or Be Sold by Grant Cardone
- The Science of Selling
- How I raised myself from failure to success in selling
- Liberty Health Share
- Steve Scott on The Side Hustle Show
Is there a topic you’d like to hear covered on the show? Is there a guest I absolutely NEED to have on?
What can I do to serve you better in the coming months?