It’s time to dive into the ol’ listener mailbag and answer a few questions in this special Friday edition of The Side Hustle Show.
The last Q&A show I did was back in November and I’ve had quite a few interesting questions come in since then.
Have you left an iTunes review for the show yet?
We’re closing in on 200 reviews in the US iTunes store! Can you help me get there by dropping in your honest review of the show?
- How much vetting do you do of your guests?
- What happened with the public coaching experiment from last year?
- Will you join my MLM?
- “I created something that I think your followers would enjoy! It’s an article / podcast / infographic about __________. Let me know if this is something you’d be interested in and I can send it your way to check it out.”
- I want to interview other entrepreneurs and have them share how they started their business. What’s your opinion on how to start that and get paid for that service?
- I actually write about some of the topics that are covered in your blog. Would you accept a guest post on one of those topics?
- How can I get started as an affiliate and build a successful business?
- I’m trying to get my computer genius son involved in affiliate marketing. Is there a profitable program or product you can recommend?
- Kindle Question: Based on a selling price of $1.99 to $2.99, any idea what someone could hope to earn from one book being sold at moderate level?
- Can I become a millionaire reselling?
- I want to start a real estate business but I can’t afford to buy rental property. What do I do?
- Any experience on getting AdSense going in Weebly?
- If you could only use 3 tools to build and run a successful SEO campaign, which 3 would you choose?
- I’ve been wondering as I read about your different streams of income: what’s it like for you at tax time? How do you keep track of the earnings from the various channels and do you have to report each activity separately?
- Can you please send me a PDF of “Will It Fly” by Thomas McKnight?
- Can you send me a free copy of Work Smarter?
- When companies email you offering to pay you in order to place a link or an article with a link on your site, do you go for it? If so, what’s your minimum price?
- What do you do for your own SEO link building?
- I created a paid online forum — a virtual mastermind group. How do you attract members?
- What do you think about the new pricing strategy on Udemy?
Links and Resources
- Side Hustle Coaching: What it REALLY Takes to Build a SaaS Business, with Dane Maxwell
- Side Hustle Coaching: When to Pause
- How Much Does it Cost to Start a Podcast?
- How to Get Sponsorships for Anything, with Jason Zook
- How to Start a Consulting Business: Your First $5k, with Jonathan Stark
- Stop Building Affiliate Sites
- Kindlepreneur Sales Estimator
- Ryan Finlay from Recraigslist
- The Flea Market Flipper, Rob Stephenson
- Travis Scott’s $4k a Month Amazon FBA Business
- Assad Siddiqi’s Retail Arbitrage on Steroids
- Darrel Fitzpatrick’s 6-figure eBay Reselling Business
- Getting Started in Real Estate Investing for Less Than $100
- The Best Passive Income Model: Raw Land Investing
- The Best Passive Income Model: Listener Success Story 1
- The Best Passive Income Model: Listener Success Story 2
- The Fastest and Cheapest Way to Build a Great-Looking Website for your Side Hustle Service [Case Study]
- Yoast SEO plugin
- Google Keyword Planner
- 150+ Ways to Make Extra Money in Your Spare Time
- How to Build and Monetize an Online Forum, with Tess Strand
- Chris Ducker’s YOUpreneur
- Screw the 9 to 5 Facebook Community
Is there a topic you’d like to hear covered on the show? Is there a guest I absolutely NEED to have on?
What can I do to serve you better in the coming months?
Let me know in the comments below and score a free copy of my next book when it comes out! (I don’t have a title yet, but it’s about one of the common themes of The Side Hustle Show: tapping into pre-existing marketplaces to make money.)