I hope you’re having an amazing holiday with friends and family, and taking a moment to reflect and recharge. Even though it’s an American holiday, the idea behind giving thanks for what we have is universal.
What’s your Turkey Day tradition?
Growing up, it was about mud football in the park, followed by a big family dinner. Kid table for life :)
Since moving to California, we have a new tradition with another couple from my old work who moved here out at the same time. The girls cook up a feast and browse the Black Friday ads while the boys watch football and take care of the dishes. It’s a blast.
This year we have a change in venue (Southern California for the first time) and a new addition to the family (our hosts welcomed a daughter to the world last month).
This is also the first year in a long time I don’t have to worry about the Black Friday / Cyber Monday shoe deals and price updates, stress about server load issues, or get up super early to post offers for East Coast shoppers.
I’m behind the mic solo this week, talking about 6 habits I believe have made me a better entrepreneur, and how you can implement them in your own life.
- Ting: Cut your cell phone bill in half and get $100 credit toward your service or a new device when you sign-up by December 1st. (Otherwise a $25 credit.)
The 6 Habits:
- OMG: One Minute Gratitude
- I Done This
- 30 Day Challenges
- The Experimenter’s Mindset
- Conscious Networking
- Continuing Education
- Gratitude Journal 365 ($1.99 – by Side Hustle Show guest Benny Hsu)
- Happy Tapper ($1.99)
- 5 Min Journal ($4.99 – recommended by Side Hustle Show guest Chandler Bolt)
- 1% infinity
- How To Set Up Your Own iDoneThis & Gratitude Journal
- Mike Kawula from SelfEmployedKing.com
- Alexis Grant on smart social media outreach (at the end of this episode)
What do you think about these 6 habits? Do you have any habits to add that have contributed to your side hustle success?
If so, please be sure to share them in the comments below.