It’s time to dive into the ol’ listener mailbag and answer a few questions in this week’s edition of The Side Hustle Show.
It’s been a few months since the last Q&A show I did and I’ve had quite a few interesting questions come in since then. I picked 20 to talk through in today’s show.
A common piece of advice you’ll hear is to take audience questions and turn them into content, so here’s a meta example of that in action.
I’ll cover questions about my daily routines, driving traffic, growing a subscriber base, staying motivated, making sustained sales, and what I’m struggling with today.
Tune in to hear my responses to those questions and a dozen more below.
Or use the player app above to listen right in your browser.
- Sanebox.com – Start your 2-week free trial today!
- How do you work? What’s a typical “day in the life” of Nick?
- What’s the download tool you use on SHN? Did you develop it or it is a WP plugin?
- Can I make money showing people how to sell on eBay?
- What sort of struggles do you have at this stage of the game?
- How can I generate continued book sales on Amazon?
- How do I trademark my business name?
- How do you create your Pinterest images?
- How do you motivate yourself when you’re feeling lazy?
- If you were to grow a brand new site from zero traffic to 10,000 visitors in under 30 days, how would you do it?
- What are your main sources of monetization from your blog and other businesses?
- Can I increase my traffic by publishing shorter articles more frequently?
- What’s your #1 email list-building tactic?
- What technology do you use to record a phone interview so you can focus on the conversation rather than frantically taking notes?
- What’s the benefit of making the podcast highlight reels into PDFs instead of putting them up on your site (which I assume would help you more with SEO)?
- How can I source inventory for my Amazon FBA side hustle?
- What made you silence your doubt of not being good enough?
- How do I know if my blog idea is any good?
- How would you go about requesting referrals from non-clients?
- Can you sell me an email list?
- Would you recommend testing the market on a service like Fiverr first, or launching independently and trying to hustle for some customers instead?
Links and Resources
- SEO, Affiliate Marketing, Self-Publishing, Udemy, and More: 20 Questions with Nick
- Blogging, Branding, Book Writing, and Finding the Right Side Hustle for You: 20 Questions with Nick
- I Eliminated One Meal a Day With This $1.69 517 Calorie Breakfast Smoothie
- Treadmill Desk Revolution | My treadmill desk construction project
- Merch by Amazon: $53k in T-Shirt Profits in 10 Hours a Week, with Elaine Heney
- LeadPages | LeadPages Alternatives
- Amazon Ranking Secrets for Books and Physical Products from an SEO Pro, with Dave Chesson
- Your Side Hustle Legal Questions Answered, with Elizabeth Potts Weinstein
- $5k per Month Blogging Case Study: How to Drive Massive Traffic with Pinterest, with Rosemarie Groner
- Micro Habits: The Too-Small-to-Fail Plan for Big Results
- 200+ Ways to Make Extra Money in Your Spare Time
- Google Voice
- The Side Hustle Path series
- Amazon FBA: Retail Arbitrage on Steroids (Six-Figures in Year One), with Assad Siddiqi
- How to Build a 6-Figure Side Hustle on Fiverr, with Kendell Rizzo
- 3 Productized Service Business Ideas You Can Start Today
Is there a topic you’d like to hear covered on the show? Is there a guest I absolutely NEED to have on?
What can I do to serve you better in the coming months?