It’s time to dive into the ol’ listener mailbag and answer a few questions in this week’s edition of The Side Hustle Show.
I’ve had quite a few interesting questions come in since the last Q&A episode, and picked 20 to talk through in today’s show.
Like this format? This is the 6th installment of “20 Questions” so feel free to go back and binge on the older ones too:
- 271: Brilliant Blogging, Ruthless Productivity, and Guaranteed Success: 20 Questions with Nick
- 245: Network Marketing, Imposter Syndrome, My Side Hustle Mistakes, and More: 20 Questions with Nick
- 219: Growing Traffic, Monetization, List-Building, a Day in the Life, and More: 20 Questions with Nick
- 198: Blogging, Branding, Book Writing, and Finding the Right Side Hustle for You: 20 Questions with Nick
- 181: SEO, Affiliate Marketing, Self-Publishing, Udemy, and More: 20 Questions with Nick
A common piece of advice you’ll hear is to take audience questions and turn them into content, so here’s a meta example of that in action.
This episode covers questions on conferences, affiliate marketing, ebooks, staying motivated and organized, and even bulletproof coffee.
Tune in to hear my responses to those questions and a dozen more below.
Or use the player app above to listen right in your browser.
- Blinkist – Start your free trial or get 3 months off an annual plan and get instant access to 2000+ bestselling book summaries.
- DesignCrowd.com – Save up to $100 on your next design project!
- How do you stay motivated?
- Are ebooks still a good side hustle?
- How do you manage a large/diverse work-load?
- What’s in it for you? How do YOU make money sharing this information?
- What side hustles pay $40k a year in 10 hours a week?
- Product first or audience first?
- Will Instagram suffice for starting a blog?
- What software do you use to build landing pages?
- What are the top platforms to make side hustle money on today?
- How do you track your side hustle spending and earnings?
- Should I sell on my own website first or on an established marketplace?
- How you organize your various email accounts.
- How do I ask my Udemy students to change their review?
- Is Clickbank a scam?
- How do you handle Facebook friend requests from your side hustle page/group?
- What plugin/application do you use to list all of your podcasts on your blog?
- What would you ask a very successful local business person?
- Is FinCon worth it?
- WordPress is driving me crazy. I’m thinking about switching to a drag and drop platform like Wix or Weebly. Pros/cons?
- Bulletproof coffee — you’re a fan?
Links and Resources
- The Side Hustle Nation Facebook group
- The Journey is the Destination
- Steve Scott on The Side Hustle Show
- Rosemarie Groner on Blogging ROI
- Work Less, Make More by James Schramko
- Thrive Architect
- Amazon FBA: Retail Arbitrage | Private Label | Wholesale
- Merch by Amazon
- Kindle Publishing
- Beaver Builder
- Apply for an EIN online
- Kara Lamerato on The Side Hustle Show
- Spencer Haws on The Side Hustle Show
- John Corcoran on The Side Hustle Show
- TablePress plugin (what I’m using for podcast archives)
- 12 Ways to Save Money on Conferences
- WP Fix It
- Fiverr | The 35 Best Fiverr Gigs
- Wordfence (WordPress Plugin)
- Shield plugin
- Bulletproof coffee
- “Brain Octane” MCT oil
- The Bulletproof Diet
Is there a topic you’d like to hear covered on the show? Is there a guest I absolutely NEED to have on?
What can I do to serve you better in the coming months?