There are only two ways in the world to get rich:
To accelerate the process, do both.
I created video below for the GoBankingRates #MoneyMinute contest. The top prize is $1000, and you can enter a video of your own before the July 24th deadline for a chance to win.
The challenge is simple: share your best money tip in 60 seconds or less. You can enter in one or all 3 categories:
- Saving Money and Frugal Living
- Credit and Financing
- Retirement and Investing
- I made the video entirely in PowerPoint. Learned some new animation and transition tricks. Well, PowerPoint and Windows Live Movie Maker.
- I clocked in at 50 seconds, but spent a few hours creating the presentation, animations, and slide transitions.
- Before hearing about the contest and adding this video, this was going to be the shortest post in the history of SHN at just 22 words.
- The flat icons come from FlatIcon.com.
- The music is called “Reunited” and comes from Incompetech.
- The “logo slam” at the end is a $10 Fiverr gig.
- This week marks 7 years as a full-time side hustler!